Sunday, January 25, 2009

in which i decide that coming home will be okay

By this time next week, I will have my feet firmly on Canadian soil. I can't even begin to believe that my time in Rwanda is coming to an end... but I've resigned myself to going back home. To see the people I love, the people I'm coming home for. To eat good food. To shower, in hot water, every day. I hate when people write about gratitude and things like that after they've been to Africa... but I will take a couple more minutes out of my day to be glad that I (well my parents', actually) have a nice house, plenty of food, clean water coming out of the tap. And people I love around me, all the time.

But God... back to *Canada*? In February? Am I completely f***ing crazy???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it is inapropriet that you would say f****ing, on a educational blog, you graduated for goodness sake have some respect, i should rip the degree out of ur nasty blood hair

Anonymous said...

nothin to say i seee, well ill be carfl if i were u i dont think the ppl of that nation appreciated your visit