Thursday, December 4, 2008

A(nother) numbers game

2 … is the number of Thanksgivings I’ve celebrated in Kigali.
3 … is the number of cups of coffee I’ve consumed this morning (and the headache remains).
5 … is the number of years my baby is turning in 15 days!
6 … is the number of people who have called me fat in the past month.
17 … is the number of discrepancies in Rwandan statistics I’ve noticed today.
24 … is the number of different restaurants (with names) that I’ve eaten at in Kigali.
24 … is the number of books I’ve read since being in Rwanda.
59 … is the number of days I have left in Africa.
90 … is approximately the number of dollars I received for stipends in the past week (don’t even get me started).
96 … is the number of phone numbers saved to my phone… 12 is the number of those numbers that I would use in a given month… 71 is the number of those numbers that I have never called/do not remember the person who’s number it is.
114 … is the number of times I’ve tried repairing the office internet connection today.
138 … is the number of days since I left Canada.
1,633 … is the number of pictures I’ve taken since arriving here.
135,000 … is the number of Rwandan Francs it will take to replace my stolen phone.

No comments: